Your information is 100% safe with us.
07th Oct, 2015
The Halloween weekend is set to be awash with devilish fun in Ireland’s largest Halloween carnival in the Walled City.
Ulsterbus Tours have teamed up with Visit Derry to offer exciting days out to celebrate the spooky season on Friday 30th of October and Saturday 31st of October; taking you straight to the heart of the action in the “City of Bones”, as the River Gods of the World descend upon the carnival.
Travel from Belfast to the Maiden city on one of our luxury coaches, enjoy some tea/coffee and scones at Jamm Restaurant & Cafè in the Richmond Centre, before daring to embark on a Ghost Tour at the Tower Museum (all included). Then relax and shop in the Richmond and Foyleside Centres, or enjoy the spooky goings on at the craft fair.
• Return travel on luxury coaches from Belfast
• Allocated seating
• Personal welcome and orientation from Visit Derry representative
at the Tourist Information Centre.
• Tea/coffee/scones at Jamm (Richmond Centre)
• 20% off dining at Nando’s*
• Further offers from other restaurants for Ulsterbus Tours passengers
• Ghost Tour at the Tower Museum
*Excludes alcoholic drinks
Departs (Europa Bus Centre) – 10:00
Returns (Europa Bus Centre) – 17:45
Easily find what you are looking for with our shop directory.
Struggling for gift ideas? Buy a Richmond Centre Gift Card online Today.
Free Safe Online Games for the kids.